Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Momma Morgan is Back and has a New Groove! Bzz Agent Away!

So, I recently became an agent with Bzz Agent! and have started my first campaign! Carton Smart is very cool way to buy, store and use soups and other liquids, that might usually come in a yucky, heavy can!  I'm in love already! I mean look at how much more organized my cabinet is!

I am a big foodie and make at least one big meal for my family every day, usually more, not to mention the baked goods. So I look forward to trying out these soups and broths and sharing my recipes here.  I am especially interested in gluten free things, since I've been having terrible tummy issues since the birth of my baby girl! (More on that later.) So, catch me here for gluten free recipes, new products to look out for, thanks to my friends over at BzzAgent.com and lots of cool family activities, arts and crafts projects and more! I am one busy lady!#gotitfree

No comments:

Post a Comment